This page contains information on the terms and conditions that apply to all of your purchases from click4oak.co.uk . Please read through them carefully before placing your order.
1) You have the right to cancel any order made within 7 days of placing the order. If your order has already been dispatched for delivery or has been delivered, you must email the sales team to arrange for the item(s) to be returned within 7 days. Please see ‘Shipping & Returns’ page for more details. All items purchased must be in their original condition (and packaging). A full refund will be returned within 30 days of receiving your request to cancel your order. For further assistance on returning items, please email the sales team to get the RMA. Please note this does not apply to items of leather upholstery where there is a 50% cancellation/returns fee
2) We want you to be delighted with the items you order from click4oak.co.uk. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact the sales team within 7 days of delivery and we can arrange for the item(s) to be exchanged or removed and a full refund given within 30 days. Please see ‘Shipping & Returns’ page for more details. All items returned must be in a completely saleable condition and in their original packaging. Mattresses can only be returned if they are unopened. Mattresses which have been opened and slept on cannot be returned. If you wish to test a mattress please keep it wrapped until you are sure you want to keep it.
3) If you believe any of our products to be of unsatisfactory quality, you must report any damage or faults to the item(s) to click4oak.co.uk within 7 days of delivery. Where any valid claim in respect of defective items is notified to us in this way, we will either replace the item(s) free of charge or provide a full refund within 30 days of your notification, but we will have no further liability to you. Damage reported after the initial 7 day period must be of a structural nature or a defect in manufacturing. Please see ‘Shipping & Returns’ page for more details.
4) All return items must be returned in their original condition and packaging. Any inadequacy in the packaging that leads to damage in transit may result in an additional charge being applied. Mattresses cannot be returned if they have been unopened.
5) All items shall remain the property of click4oak.co.uk until full and final payment is made. Upon full and final payment legal title of items shall pass to you.
6) We try to ensure that all information and details on our website are accurate. However, any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other documentation or information issued by click4oak.co.uk shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of click4oak.co.uk.
7) We accept no responsibility for any loss suffered which may arise from reliance on the information or materials contained in this website or other external websites which may be linked to this website from time to time. Any link between this website and any other website is not to be construed in anyway that click4oak.co.uk endorses the proprietor persons or organizations featured on or the content of such other website.
8) The copyright and all other rights in this website are owned by click4oak.co.uk. Permission is granted for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more pages of this website for the sole purpose of viewing on a personal computer or monitor, but must not be used for any commercial purpose. Save as above the reproduction, re-transmission or permanent storage of the contents of this website are prohibited without the prior written consent of click4oak.co.uk.
9) If you wish to create a link between this website and any other website you must obtain our prior written permission which we may withhold without giving reasons or make subject to any conditions we require at our absolute discretion.
10) These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11) Any variation to these terms (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) is inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the parties.
12) Personal information will not be passed on to any third party for any reason unconnected with your purchase through click4oak.co.uk.
None of these terms affect your statutory rights as a consumer.